Frequently Asked Questions - Online Shop
How much is Postage?
Postage is through Australia Post and is available as.
- Standard Domestic
- Express Domestic
- International Pack & Track
Items can be delivered to a CSU campus free of charge. Your item will arrive at:
- Charlie's Bathurst
- Charlie's Wagga Wagga
How to Measure Your Waist for Pants
- Lift or take off excess clothing so your stomach is bare.
- Your true waist is located between the top of your hips and the bottom of your ribs, in line with your belly button.
- Choose a starting point, like the belly button, and place the end of the tape measure (where it's marked zero) directly on this spot.
- Wrap the tape measure completely around your waist until it meets the zero at your belly button.
- Pull the tape measure snug, making sure there are no rolls or creases in the material. Don't restrict your stomach by pulling too tight, or you could end up with a size that's too small.
- Find the number on the tape measure that touches the zero mark to determine your measurement in inches or centimeters.
- If you have no tape measure you can use a piece of string. Stretch around your waist as above and mark the string. Measure from the end to the mark with a ruler.
Refund or Exchange
Can I get a refund or exchange my item?
For general merchandise and clothing
refunds are not available for change of mind. We will gladly exchange incorrect sizing (please ensure your sizing measurements are correct, as further postage charges will apply if you require a sizing change). All returned items must be in original, unwashed, saleable condition with tags and packaging intact.
For Special Order Items with Department or Individual names
refunds are not available for change of mind or errors in embroidery due to unclear printing of embroidery requirements upon ordering.
is made to order and cannot be returned due to change of mind. Please ensure your sizing measurements are correct, as further postage charges will apply if you require a sizing alteration.
Our garments are made to exacting standards, however we will happily replace or refund due to a manufacturing error.